We are proud to present you
ALFA PARK BOTOȘANI
Learn more about ALFA PARK BOTOȘANI
ALFA PARK BOTOȘANI
And about our team dedicated to the project
To help you decide, discover the facilities of the area and the project
AND THE TYPES OF APARTMENTS AVAILABLE IN ALFA PARK BOTOȘANI
- PenthousePenthouse type P1 to P10 - AVANERA BACAUCalea Națională, Botoșani City
- PenthouseDuplex type D1, D2, D3, D4 - AVANERA BACAUCalea Națională, Botoșani City
- 3 rooms3 rooms apartment type A10, A11, A12, A16 and A18 - AVANERA BACAUCalea Națională, Botoșani City
- 3 rooms3 rooms apartments type A20, A22, A23 and A24 - AVANERA BACAUCalea Națională, Botoșani City
- 3 rooms3 rooms apartment type A13, A14, A15, A17, A19 or A21 - AVANERA BACAUCalea Națională, Botoșani City
- StudioStudio type S1, S2, S7, S8, S9, S10 or S11- AVANERA BACAUCalea Națională, Botoșani City
- StudioStudio type S3, S4, S5, S12, S13 or S14- AVANERA BACAUCalea Națională, Botoșani City
- 2 rooms2 rooms apartment A7 or A9 - AVANERA BACAUCalea Națională, Botoșani City
- 2 rooms2 rooms apartments type A2, A5 or A6 - AVANERA BACAUCalea Națională, Botoșani City
- 2 rooms2 rooms apartment type A1, A3, A4 or A8 - AVANERA BACAUCalea Națională, Botoșani City
If you still need more information
Get inspired from the project description ALFA PARK BOTOȘANI.
The proposed location for the development of the ALFA PARK Residence complex is situated in the southern part of the city, in the area of the current Alfa Land neighborhood, on a plot of land with an irregular shape and a favorable orientation towards the nearby lake, covering a total area of 120,000 square meters.
The new neighborhood will gradually take shape, the entire project being developed in stages related to the ten residential areas. The complex will include 848 apartments and 46 houses (22 collective dwellings, 16 individual dwellings, 14 row houses, 16 duplex dwellings), 864 parking spaces, common areas for commercial and catering services, educational, medical, and sports facilities (fitness room, basketball court, and covered swimming pool), as well as green spaces, interior parks, paths, and parking areas, recreational and relaxation areas, all integrated into a unified architectural and functional concept - for health, comfort, and nature!
And the one of the neighbourhood Calea Națională from Botoșani City
Where the project ALFA PARK BOTOȘANI is located
Botosani is a historic and picturesque city located in the northeast of Romania. When you step into the city of Botosani, you are greeted by old and historic buildings, cobbled streets, and an authentic and peaceful atmosphere.
The city is full of charm and personality, and a walk through the old center will take you back in time, revealing the local history and culture. The narrow streets lead you through old houses and historic churches, while the cozy terraces and cafes in the squares invite you to stop and enjoy a coffee or a refreshing drink.
The city is also renowned for its delicious cuisine. Botosani's traditional cuisine is full of authentic flavors and tastes, and dishes made from meat, cheese, and vegetables are famous throughout the region.
Throughout this time, I have seen many mistakes people make when buying a new home. So we've learned from their experiences and decided to share them with you.
We have prepared for you a guide with 3+1 questions to ask your consultant when buying a new home
and don't repeat on your own dime the mistakes others have made